Thursday, February 19, 2009

FINALLY AN UPDATE!

Well, I've had a lot going on lately, I should fill in about the last month and a half though

so I hung out with my friends and 'boyfriend' who I'm no longer with
I changed families and I love my new family, (I loved my old one too) but I'm learning Finnish more now.
I went to mid-year orientation with the exchange students and it was nice, it was worth going. (Not like I had a choice)
I got a sickness kind of thing, so I couldn't go to Lapland.
I saw the Swedish speaking school's Gammeldans, which is where they dress up really nicely and everyone dances together doing things like the waltz and such.
I cooked some more with Hanna (while I was still there), but I don't see her enough :(
I babysat Millie today, she's a cutie!
Right now I have this pain in my abdomen that's maybe a little above my appendix but below my rip cage, and I've had it since yesterday and it's scaring me.

hmm, here's a picture or two

This is new year's eve, we found a room without people! Woo hoo


This is Mimi, one of my new dogs on my bed


This is a picture I took from the European Figure Skating Championships that I went to (4th row seats for free!)


This was another picture from New Years, we threw a party with over 200 people, it was crazy


and this was my makeup two days ago :) haha

1 comment:

Matilda said...

i love you :)

and, good thing ur updating ur blog again so ur bigsiss can freakishly stalk you ;)