Thursday, November 20, 2008

Sataa lunta!

I woke up to snow this morning! It was so exciting :) There was only like an inch, if that, but still! Hanna and I got dressed up in our snow gear to take pictures and make it look really fun, but she has the camera now, so I can't upload them yet.

Then, I had a math test to take, which I failed because I couldn't really understand the class. Now I'm in the middle of studying for my bio test tomorrow which I think I'll do a lot better on.

I forgot to take pictures daily too, I'll remember someday soon!

So, tomorrow I'm going to Kamppi at 12 (a mall type thing in Helsinki) with the Australian exchange student at my school and a couple other people after I take my test.

I'm really curious to see if I'm going to get homesick anytime soon! I don't really think I will, but who knows?

1 comment:

Ethan said...

What math are you learning there?